Wednesday 14 July 2010

My Own Little Tag Cloud

I thought it was about time I jumped on the wagon and created my own little tag cloud. Unfortunately I struggled to embed it into the sidebar without having to use a magnifying glass to see it afterwards, so I have included it only in this post.

I made it on Wordle. The only problem is that you can't resize it on the website, and if (like me) you don't speak html it's a small nightmare. It's still a bit of fun that succeeded in entertaining me for ten minutes nonetheless!

I like staring at it and creating phrases and sentences. The most obvious is 'Want PR Job'. Very insightful. It's like the online version of reading tealeaves...ok actually it is just a pretty collection of randomly placed words that give a rough overview of the content of your blog.

I prefer Typealyzer, which I mentioned in a previous post. It not only describes the type of blogger you are but also shows a diagram of your brain activity when you write. Now that really is insightful (if slightly less colourful).

No comments:

Post a Comment